- Resin coasters are not dishwasher safe. Wash coasters by hand with cold or warm water.
- Resin pieces can easily be cleaned with a damp soft or microfiber cloth. For stronger stains add a small amount of a gentle soap.
- When not in use, store in a dry and dark space.
- Coasters are not microwave or oven safe. Do not expose resin pieces to extreme heat.
Treat your bouquet with care..
- Do not pull or tug on the buds of the bouquet.
- to adjust the lengths of individual stems, carefully cut them them with a wire cutter or bend them to the desired length. I recommend bending them first to see how they look before committing to wire cutters.
- Miniature version can be cut with scissors.
- you can use a little gravel or sand to help keep the "flowers" in place.
- They do not need water! exposing them to water may cause the wire to tarnish,
- For stains and dust, gently clean pieces with a soft microfiber cloth. Do not wash pieces directly under water.
- To help keep arrangement in place, I like to use a little gravel or sand.